Description:MapScratch is a fun way to discover the location where an image was taken.
Simply choose the image and start "scratching" the map by touching the screen and swiping.
"MapScratch is a simple, easy to use application for travelers who want to visit a destination based on images" - applatter.com
- simple, easy to use interface
- ability to open the exact location in the Maps app
- ability to view FULL EXIF information for the selected picture
- ability to see the time and date when the picture was taken
- fast start-up
- works on iPhones, iPods and iPads with a single purchase
PLEASE READ: for MapScratch to be able to view location information from images, you need to allow it to use Location Services. If you do not allow it to use Location Services, it will not have access to the GPS information and as such cannot display the map location. MapScratch does not use or transmit any information from your pictures.
If you want to delete location data from your images, use our NoIMGdata app available for iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac.
For any questions or suggestions, send an email to email@example.com
Good reviews help support the development of MapScratch!
Latest Release Notes:* MapScratch is now iOS 7 compatible!
* Interface tweaks
* Improved maps support
* Bug fixes
August 28th, 2012